Welcome to Nepean Martial Arts. After a long break due to Covid-19 we are delighted to begin training again from Term 1 2022. We are starting the year with a revised timetable, a change of location, and preserving many of the Covid-safe protocols we had in place during 2021. Our Taekwondo, Haidong gumdo and Liu He Ba Fa classes provide great training for kids and adults of any level of ability.
Classes & Location:
|Tuesday||5:30-6:30||Taekwondo Junior (4 to 10 year olds)|
|6:30-7:30||Taekwondo Blackbelt (Invitation Only)|
|Thursday||5:30-6:30||Taekwondo Junior (4 to 10 year olds)|
|6:30-7:30||Taekwondo Family (all ages)|
Haidong Gumdo (Korean Sword) Class:
|Tuesday||7:30-8:30||Haidong Gumdo Family (all ages)|
Liu He Ba Fa Class (Tai Chi Kung Fu):
|Thursday||7:30-8:30||Liu He Ba Fa (Tai Chi/Kung Fu) Family (all ages)|
We ask that all our students register for each class they plan to attend to help us with our planning and set up for classes. Click here to register.
Covid-safe Class protocols
- QR code check-in will be maintained for all students and carers/parents when they enter the class venue.
- Social Distance – students will be allocated their own training space in the class that meets the social distancing requirements.
- Sanitizing – all equipment will be sanitized and sanitizing facilities will be provided as students enter and leave their class.
- Masks will no longer be required however students and instructors may choose to wear a mask.
- Temperature testing will no longer be performed.
- Students displaying symptoms of Covid-19 or who are a designated close contact of a Covid-19 positive case should not come to class until the Health NSW protocols have been satisfied.
- Nepean Martial Arts requests that you let us know of any student who receives a Covid-19 positive test result.