All of us at Nepean Martial Arts are looking forward to resuming our classes for 2021. It’s been a great break, but we’re ready to get back into training, starting on Monday, February 1.
The only change in our timetable for Term 1 of 2021 will be the resumption of our Tuesday evening Liu He Ba Fa class at Fernhill Primary School from 8:00 pm to 8:50 pm. All other classes will continue as per the 2020 timetable.
Our Covid-19 procedures will remain as they were at the end of 2020. This includes:
- Bookings are required for all classes to ensure that class limits are enforced. You can do this from the Class Bookings link under the Classes & Timetables option on the main menu.
- The 4 square metres per student requirement will be met in all classes
- Parents and carers will be asked to escort their children to the hall and to bring along their own drink bottle.
- There will be no contact sparring for Taekwondo or Haidong Gumdo.
- If you are unwell or have any flu-like symptoms we ask that you stay away from class, get tested, and let us know the result of your test before you come back to class.
We are planning to reinstate our specialist workshops this term and we will have more information about our term 1 specialist workshop at the start of term.
If you have any concerns or questions, please get in touch with us.
Stay safe, star well and we well see you soon.
PS: Please remember to book in for each class you want to attend each week.