We will be going into Term 1 of 2021 following the same procedures we put in place for the last 2 terms of 2020. These include:
- Requirements for all students to book in for each class they intend to do each week. This enables us to manage class size limits efficiently. (go to the Classes & Timetables tab, select Class Bookings from the list of options. Select the class you want to book for, enter the student’s name and email, and confirm your booking.)
- Students must bring along a drink bottle full of water for each class.
- Parents/carers are asked to escort the student to the hall entry and stay with them until they are ushered into the hall and to collect their children from the hall entry at the end of the class.
- Students’ attendance will be electronically logged for each class to assist contact tracing.
- Please do not come to our classes if you are feeling unwell or have any “flu-like” symptoms. If you have had a Covid-19 test please let us know, and let us know the result of your test.
Your assistance with these requirements will help us all stay safe and train with confidence. Thank you for your cooperation,
If you have any concerns, please contact us via our website (nepeanmartials.com.au), or via our Facebook page (Facebook.com/NepeanMartialArts)