Nepean Martial Arts – COVID-19 Class Procedures
From Term 1, 2022, the following Covid-safe class protocols will be observed:
- QR code check-in will be maintained for all students and carers/parents when they enter the class venue.
- Social Distance – students will be allocated their own training space in the class that meets the social distancing requirements.
- Sanitizing – all equipment will be sanitized and sanitizing facilities will be provided as students enter and leave their class.
- Masks will no longer be required however students and instructors may choose to wear a mask.
- Temperature testing will no longer be performed.
- Students displaying symptoms of Covid-19 or who are a designated close contact of a Covid-19 positive case should not come to class until the Health NSW protocols have been satisfied.
- Nepean Martial Arts requests that you let us know of any student who receives a Covid-19 positive test result.